Starts with the letter 'Fra'
- Fractal Chess. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 80) By Stephane Burkhart.
- Fractal Chess . Missing description By Stephane Burkhart.
- Fraction Shogi. Shogi with fractional moves. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Fragnurasian Qi. A two-River variant with the whole of two identical Wildeurasian Qi sets minus the second King. (13x15, Cells: 195) By Charles Gilman.
- Frankenstein and the Werewolf. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Frankfurt Chess. Capturer becomes a unit of the type captured. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Franklin Grand Chess . On 10 by 10 board with combination pieces and random setup. By Ken Franklin.
- Franklin Grand Chess. On 10 by 10 board with combination pieces and random setup. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Ken Franklin and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ken Franklin.
Total items listed: 8