Starts with the letter 'For'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jeremy Lennert.
- Force Field Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Douglas Yale Kaplan Seiden-Sacharovich.
- Forchess . Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Tom Rogers.
- Forchess . Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. By Tom Rogers.
- ForChess. Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tom Rogers.
- Foreign Policy Chess. Peacekeepers are a third army. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Francois Tremblay.
- Foreign Policy Chess. Chess variant on 8 by 8 board with armies of unequal strength. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Francois Tremblay.
- Fortress. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
- fortress. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Ben M Reiniger.
- Fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Fortress of the Witch. Missing description By Glenn Nicholls.
- Fortresses. Odd shaped board. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- A forum at chessvariants.com. A new place to discuss chess variants. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Forward Chess. Variant where backward movement is limited. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Michael Nelson.
- Forward Chess . Download these files to play Forward Chess with Zillions of Games! By Michael Nelson.
- The Forward FIDEs. A team for Chess with Different Armies where pieces can advancer easier than retreat. By Ralph Betza.
- Forwards Chess. A variation of FIDE Chess where pieces only move forward. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
Top of page
Total items listed: 17