Starts with the letter 'Foo'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Fool's Chess. One pawn is replaced by a Fool. By Danny Van den Berghe.
- Fool's Hexagonal Chess. designed to be a close (the closest?) hexagonal equivalent to orthodox chess. (Cells: 96) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Fool's Hexagonal Chess Courier Preset. Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- A fool's mate in Capablanca's chess. Example of fool's mate when playing Capablanca's chess. Author: David Paulowich. Inventor: Jose Raul Capablanca.
- Foolish King Chess. Players have different armies and victory conditions. White has a fool for a king. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Patrik Hedman.
- FoolsHexagonalChess zrf zip file . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Football Chess. A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Football Chess . A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Football Chess. Pieces interact with a ball and each side tries to get the ball into the opposing goal. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Football Chess - Photo's. Chinese game of Snakes and Ladders type, with little in common with either Chess or Football. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 10