Starts with the letter 'Fid'
- Fidchell. A large Great Chess variant with blended historical elements, invented for an RPG. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Glenn Overby II. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Fidchell. Gary Gygax's Fidchell. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- FIDE Chess Kamil. FIDE Chess but with extra pawns, extra bishops and a store of superpowerful pieces waiting to replace the regular ones. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- FIDE Chess with Extra Pieces. FIDE Chess but with substitute pieces. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- FIDE Frolic. FIDE chess, but with each piece able to leap. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- The FIDE Laws Of Chess. Missing description
- FIDE-like rules for 3D Chess . (Link.). Author: Michael Klein and Jens Meder.
- Fidechel. Unique styled chess pieces and 3D chess game in development. By Patrick Degan.
Total items listed: 8