Starts with the letter 'Fee'
- Feebback Chess . Variant where pieces are "feeble backwards" -- backwards moves can not capture. By Peter Aronson.
- Feeble Chess. Pieces are weakenend as they must use a turn to change direction or flip between taking and non-taking mode. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Feeble Chess . Very weak pieces, but still 'chess-like'. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Feeble Los Alamos Chess. Los Alamos Chess using Feeble pieces. (6x6, Cells: 36) By David Howe.
- Feeble Los Alamos Chess . Los Alamos Chess using Feeble pieces. By David Howe.
- Feedback to the Chess Variant Pages - How to contact us. Including information on editors and associate authors of the website.
|2 'Game' entries listed||1 'Reference item' entry listed|
|3 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||2 'Small board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6