Starts with the letter 'Es'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Escalation Chess. Getting a unit captured lets you move twice on the next turn. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Espionage chess. Spy can only be captured in turn after it has moved in 41-square variant. (7x7, Cells: 41) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Espionage Chess . Spy can only be captured in turn after it has moved in 41-square variant. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Essedar Chess. Introducing the Essedar, which captures orthogonally but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Essedar Chess. The Essedar is a bifurcation piece that moves by colliding (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Essentials of Chinese Chess and of Korean Chess . (Link.).
Total items listed: 6