Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ei%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Eight Kings. Each player has eight kings and wins by mate or stalemate one of the kings. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Eight Kings Chess. Checkmate any one of them to win. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- The Eight Queens problem. Put eight queens on the board such that no one attacks another. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Eight Stone Chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Eight Stone Chess . On an 8 by 9 board with eight neutral stones. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Eight Stone Chess Photographs. Additional photo's of set of Eight Stone Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Eight-Stone Chess. On an 8 by 9 board with eight neutral stones. (8x9, Cells: 72) By Jim Aikin.
- Eight-Stone Chess. Players can move neutral stones as well as pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Eight-Stone Chess Pictures. Photo's of home made chess variant set for Eight-Stone Chess. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Einstein-Grasshopper. Leaps on Queen-lines to move or capture, and any piece leapt over changes type. By Ben Good.
Redirect Your Search