Starts with the letter 'Ea'
- Each Piece Once Chess. Each turn, move as many as all your pieces, but only once! By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Earthquake Chess. An earthquake caused a kind of Z-form in the board. (8x8, Cells: 8) By Ralph Betza.
- Earthquake Chess. Center of board runs down a fault. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Easterhouse. Captured pieces switch between Xiang Qi and Shogi boards. (9x19, Cells: 171) By Charles Gilman.
- Easy Chess. Java applet the plays chess. Author: Ed Friedlander.
Total items listed: 5