Starts with the letter 'Dis'
- Discochess. Distributed Chess. By Marc A. Donis.
- Discreet Kriegspiel. Kriegspiel with no information about pawn captures or checks; win by capturing the opposing king. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- The Disguised King. Unknown pawn becomes royal piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Disguised King I. A secret royal pawn must be protected. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Disguised King II. Win by capturing the secret royal pawn. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Disintegration Chess. Win by disintegrating 3 Kings and having 1 left. (5x9, Cells: 45) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Disintegration Chess. Pre-set for the game of disintegrating kings, rooks, fye'tins, and pawns. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Displaced Grid Chess. A Grid Chess variant that allows kings to visit corners, etc. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Doug Grant.
- Displacement Chess 2. The most logical step for the evolution of standard Chess: flexible castling and interchange of king and queen for one side. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Charles Daniel.
- Displacement Chess 2. Chess with flexible castling, reverse symmetry and no opening theory. By Charles Daniel.
- Displacement Chess 2 . Chess with minor modifications and no opening theory! By Charles Daniel.
Total items listed: 11