Starts with the letter 'Dip'
- Diplomacy chess. Simultaneously selected moves are only carried out when they do not conflict. By João Pedro Neto.
- Diplomat Chess. Round-board variant with a Diplomat to suborn opponents. (Cells: 43) By Carlos Martin-Fuertes.
- Diplomat Chess . Round-board variant with a Diplomat to suborn opponents. By Carlos Martin-Fuertes.
- Diplomatic Chess. The Diplomat replaces the King. (8x8, Cells: 64) and Derrick Fernandez.
- Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
- Dipole Chess. A cross between Chess and the game Dipole by Mark Steere. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
Total items listed: 6