Starts with the letter 'Dic'
- Dice Chess. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
- Dice chess (wikipedia rules). Dice chess using 2 dice, wikipedia rules. Author: Kevin Pacey.
- Dice Chess I. Move the unit indicated by the roll of a six-sided die. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Dice Chess V. If you cannot move the unit shown on the six-sided die,. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Paul Movak.
- Dice Mate Chess. No capture; checkmate only happens if roll of the dice is favorable. (8x8, Cells: 64) By George William Duke.
- Dice Mate Chess. No capture; checkmate only happens if roll of the dice is favorable. By George William Duke.
- Dice-Money Chess. Earn money if you do what is written on the dice. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Diceless Chessgammon. Move all pieces off the opponents side of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
|5 'Game' entries listed||2 'Java Program' entries listed|
|1 'Play by mail item' entry listed||5 'Uses dice' entries listed|
|1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8