Starts with the letter 'Cho'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Chogi. A step further further to shogi from chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Maxson.
- Chogi. Cross between Shogi and Chess.
- Chogo-44. Game with pawns and kings with co-enclosure capture. Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: David Jagger.
- Chogo44. Game with pawns and kings with co-enclosure capture. (7x8, Cells: 44) By David Jagger.
- Choice chess. Propose five moves and your opponent selects one for you. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
- Choiss. Starting with a 2x2 center, players assemble a 64 square board of any shape before play. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Peter A. Victor.
- Choiss. First place your squares, then your pawns, then your pieces, then move. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Peter A. Victor.
- Chosen Chess. Move a piece you chose last turn, then choose a piece to move next turn. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Gianni Cottogni.
- Chosen Chess. Move a piece you chose last turn, then choose a piece to move next turn. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gianni Cottogni.
- Choson chess. Korean game, resembling Shogi, mentioned in a novel. Author: L. U. Kisljuk.
Total items listed: 10