Starts with the letter 'Cam'
- Cambaluc Chinese Chess Photos. A commercially produced Chinese Chess set with Staunton pieces. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Camblam. On a 12x12 board with archers, catapults and other enhanced pieces. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Michael Asher.
- Cambodian Chess . Mysterious 9x9 "Cambodian" Chess game that seems unknown in Cambodia. Author: Ivan Derzhanski.
- Cambodian Chess. Historic 9x9 game. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Camel. Makes (1,3)-jump. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Camel and Rhino Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with new pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Camel and Rhino Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with new pieces. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Camelrider Chess. P. Aronson's big-board variant with regular pieces and Camelriders. Author: M Winther. Inventor: Peter Aronson.
Total items listed: 8