Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Bui%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Builder chess. Introducing the Builder. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Hafsteinn Kjartansson.
- Building a Tridimensional Chess Board. Missing description Author: David E. Rutan.
- Building an 8 by 8 by 8 board. On how to design a three dimensional chess board. Author: Ralph Betza.
- Building chess. Add a square after every move. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi and Sergey Sirotkin.
- Building Chess. Variant that starts with a board of 25 squares, but each player adds a square after their move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Sergey Sirotkin.
Redirect Your Search