Starts with the letter 'Bri'
- Brickchucking Chess. Pieces can only move forward, but attack the king in any direction. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Alan Holloway and Gary Smith.
- Brickchucking Chess. Pieces cannot move backwards, but do give check/mate backwards. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Alan Holloway and Gary Smith.
- The Bridge 41. 41 square board with bridge in the middle. (5x9, Cells: 41) By Hubert Lamontagne.
- The Bridge41 . 41 square board with bridge in the middle. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Hubert Lamontagne.
- Brigadier Chess. Introducing the powerful Brigadier piece on a 68-square Gustavian board. By M Winther.
- The British Chess Variant Society. Missing description
- British Chess ZRF . ZRF for British-themed variant with a royal Queen + Lions, Unicorns & Dragons. By Fergus Duniho.
Total items listed: 7