Starts with the letter 'Blu'
- Blue Chess. White and Black have additional, differing victory conditions. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Blue Chess or Deep Blue Vs. Kasparov Chess. Tribute to a famous game with three shades of blue and different options for each player to achieve a win. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Blue Chip Chess. A chip, moved each turn by the players, denotes a square where pieces may not go to. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Neal Turner.
- Blue Chip Chess. Fun variant where each turn you get to create an off-limits square for your opponent . Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Neal Turner.
- Blue Chip Chess. Missing description By Neal Turner.
- Blue Queen on 64 and 80. Blue Queen belongs to both sides. By George William Duke.
- Bluff Chess. Players moving their pieces into danger may risk losing the game. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robbie Manson.
- Blunderbuss Chess. Pieces are poorer shots than in Rifle Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
|4 'Game' entries listed||2 'Java Program' entries listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Uses dice' entry listed|
|1 'Hidden information' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8