Starts with the letter 'Bis'
- Bishogi. An attempt to take the FIDE army further towards Shogi than Chessgi does. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Bishop. Moves arbitrary number of unobstructed squares diagonally. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- The Bishop Adjustment Rule. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Bishop Chess. Bishops do not capture and cannot be captured. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bishop Knight Morph Factor. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Bishop Knight Morph Factor. Missing description Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Bishop, Reflecting. Moves as a Bishop, but can also reflect off of multiple sides of the board. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Bishopper. Moves along diagonal line to first square after jumped over piece. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bishops. Commercial four-player game. By Edwin J Wilhelm.
- Bishops. Rules of Play. (12x12, Cells: 132) By Edwin J Wilhelm.
- Bishops Chess. Chess with two light-squared and two dark-squared Bishops on each side. By Albert Lee.
- Bishops Conversion Rule. Rule for variant where bishops start on equal colored squares, with sample games. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Carlos Cetina.
- Bishops moving puzzle. Puzzle to move bishops across the board without attacking each other, as appearing in computer game The 7th Guest. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bison. Makes (1-3)-jump or (2-3)-jump. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 14