Starts with the letter 'Bir'
- Bird Shogi. Tori Shogi, or Bird Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Bird's Chess. Chess variant on 10 by 8 board from 19th century England. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and John Gollon. Inventor: Henry Bird.
- Bird's Chess. Large variant by the grandmaster. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Henry Bird.
- Bird's Chess. Predecessor to Capablanca's Chess with Guard and Equerry. By Nick Wolff.
- Birds and Ninjas. Strategically rich chess-like game with powerful dual range orthogonal flying pieces, and short-range diagonal leapers. (10x10, Cells: 104) By Charles Daniel.
- Birds and Ninjas. Immaculately balanced game features pieces with unique fly-over capture ability and short-range diagonal leapers. By Charles Daniel.
- Birds and Ninjas . Featuring the Flying Bombers that fly over to capture, and the short-range Ninja Guards that capture two enemy pieces at once. By Charles Daniel.
- Birds and Ninjas. Two simple checkmate problems for the game. By Charles Daniel.
- The Birth of Fischer Random Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Eric van Reem. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
Total items listed: 9