Starts with the letter 'Ber'
- The Bermuda Chess Angle. Pieces can vanish in a central grid (The Bermuda Chess Angle) depending on dice-determined coordinates. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Berolina Chess. Pawns move diagonally and capture straight ahead. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Berolina Chess. Different moving pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Berolina Chess. Classic variant with different moving pawns. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Berolina Grid Chess. Combination of Berolina Chess and Grid Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Berolina Grid Chess. Popular with NOST. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Berolina Pawn. Pawn variant that takes straight and moves diagonally forward. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: E. Nebermann.
- Berolina Plus Pawn. Improved Berlonia Pawn that can also capture to the side. Author: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Berserker Pawns. Pawns may go berserk to protect their King and once per game in addition. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Terry H. Jones.
- Beryl Chess. Variant on board of 39 triangles. (Cells: 39) By Alexandre Muñiz.
Total items listed: 10