Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ber%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- The Bermuda Chess Angle. Pieces can vanish in a central grid (The Bermuda Chess Angle) depending on dice-determined coordinates. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Berolina Chess. Pawns move diagonally and capture straight ahead. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Berolina Chess. Classic variant with different moving pawns. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Berolina Chess. Different moving pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Edmund Hebermann.
- Berolina Grid Chess. Combination of Berolina Chess and Grid Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Berolina Grid Chess. Popular with NOST. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Berolina Pawn. Pawn variant that takes straight and moves diagonally forward. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: E. Nebermann.
- Berolina Plus Pawn. Improved Berlonia Pawn that can also capture to the side. Author: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Berserker Pawns. Pawns may go berserk to protect their King and once per game in addition. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Terry H. Jones.
- Beryl Chess. Variant on board of 39 triangles. (Cells: 39) By Alexandre Muñiz.
Redirect Your Search