Starts with the letter 'Ben'
- Ben 39. Pieces move on squares and corners of board with 37 fixed and two movable squares. (Cells: 39) By Ben Good.
- Benedict Chess. Instead of being captured, enemy pieces switch sides. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Dan Troyka.
- Benedict Chess . Instead of being captured, enemy pieces switch sides. By Dan Troyka.
- Benedict Chess. Instead of being captured, enemy pieces switch sides. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Dan Troyka.
- Bennekom Double Move Chess. Move twice per turn with the same piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bennie Prince's Chess. Units not under attack may be removed and returned, one at a time. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bent Riders. A discussion of pieces, like the Gryphon, that take a step then move as riders. By Ralph Betza.
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Article on pieces' entry listed||2 'Java Program' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7