Starts with the letter 'Bat'
- Batak Chess. Indonesian culture where chess is very popular. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Battery Chess. Chess on a Battery shaped board, with lots of batteries. (5x10, Cells: 46) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Battery Chess. Battery Chess on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Battle Chess. Move as many of your units as you like, once each, each turn. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Battle Chieftain Chess. Warriors and a king fight on a board with walls and holes. (10x11, Cells: 84) By Craig Daniel.
- Battle Chieftain Chess . Warriors and a king fight on a board with walls and holes. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Craig Daniel.
- Battle Line. A military-style variant with 48 pieces per side. By Joe Joyce.
- The Battle of the Animals. Simulated conflict between animal kingdoms. (7x9, Cells: 63) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Battle of the Diagonals. Each player uses the three kinds of diagonal in different ways. (9x9x6, Cells: 270) By Charles Gilman.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Multiplayer with a trigonal board. (29x18, Cells: 378) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
- Battle Room Chess. Win by getting four of your pieces in or around your enemy's gate. By John Smith.
- Battler Chess. Game with powerful King, and improved Bishops, Knights and Pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Modest Solans.
Total items listed: 14