Starts with the letter 'Bas'
- Base Pieces and Templates.. Missing description By Claudio Martins Jaguaribe.
- Baseball Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By George William Duke.
- Baseball Chess 2. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By George William Duke.
- Baseball Chess Hits & HomeRuns. Missing description By George William Duke.
- Baseline chess. Start chess with main pieces in different order on baselines. Overview of several variants. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Baseline chess with Fischer rules. Start with dropping major pieces on baseline, a variant that uses rules from Fischer Random Chess but is not random. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ken Regan.
- Basic Bestiary. Like Wildeurasian Bestiary but without the Hopping-capture pieces. (13x12, Cells: 156) By Charles Gilman.
- Basic Chess. Variable baseline chess without drawing lots. Restrict Rooks to a and h files, and King to d or e files. By Charles Daniel.
- Basilisk Chess. Introducing the Basilisk cannon, with standard pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Bastardo. 4-player game.
- Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastardo for President. Cut-throat four-player variant where one of your pieces is secretly President and thus royal. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastardo Hallowe'en. Halloween-themed cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastille Chess. Win by clearing your opponent's fortress. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Bastille Chess . Win by clearing your opponent's fortress. Author: Peter Aronson.
|10 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Article on pieces' entry listed||3 'Java Program' entries listed|
|3 'Large board' entries listed||4 'Three or more players' entries listed|
Total items listed: 15