Starts with the letter 'Avi'
- Avian Airforce . Experimental Rider/Leaper Army for Chess with Different Armies vs the Usual Four and Other Armies. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Aviary. New pieces with shogi elements and a bird theme. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Hollombe.
- Aviary . New pieces with shogi elements and a bird theme. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Daniel Hollombe.
- Aviation Chess. Knight pawns move and capture as bishops and can leap any number of units. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: L. Legan.
- Aviation Chess. Legan's Aviation Chess, popular during WWI, featuring the Aviator piece (with zrf). By M Winther.
|2 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5