Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Are%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Arena Chess. Entry in the 32-move-maximum contest. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Jeff Kiska.
- Arena Chess. 32-turn variant in which pieces must initially move into a special area, and then always make capturing moves. By Jeff Kiska.
- Arena Chess 42. A non-competing entry in the 42 Squares contest. (Cells: 42) By David Howe.
- Arena Chess 42 . Game with two boards totaling 42-squares where pieces captured on the large board move to the small board. By David Howe.
- Arena Cheturshogqi. 2-4 Players on large board with mutating pieces and piece drops. (13x13, Cells: 169) By Paul E. Newton.
Redirect Your Search