Starts with the letter 'Ang'
- Angel Chess. 9x8 board. Angels (Q+N) are difficult to exchange. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: L. P. D'Autremont.
- Angel Chess. D'Autremont's very aggressive variant featuring Amazons that cannot be exchanged (with zrf). Author: M Winther. Inventor: L. P. D'Autremont.
- Angels and Devils. Chess game where white has two Angels and black has two Devils. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Greg Strong.
- Anglis Qi. Xiang Qi and FIDE Chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Anglojewish Chess. Hexagonal Chess with pieces following curved paths. (Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 5