Starts with the letter 'Ai'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Ai Ai. Ai Ai is a Java general game playing programme, with many chess variants. By Stephen Tavener.
- Aieirping Chess. Missing description (29x14, Cells: 406) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- AIGO Chess. International chess with Cannon pieces added. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: David Howe. Inventor: Feng Jun.
- AIGO Chess. Adds cannons to fianchetto positions of FIDE Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Feng Jun.
- Aikin, Jim. Website of Jim Aikin. Author: Jim Aikin.
- Air Attack Chess. Missing description By Stephen R. Stockman.
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Airplane Chess. Airplanes move as queens any distance, capturing by landing just beyond an enemy unit. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Airplane Chess. Schmittberger's big-board variant featuring the very mobile Airplane (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Airplane Chess. R. W. Schmittberger's Airplane Chess on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- AISE. Associazione Italiana Scacchi Eterodossi: the world leading Italian chess variant organization. Author: Alessandro Castelli.
Total items listed: 11