Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Ad%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Adams, Michael. An Interview about a Fischer Random Chess match.
- Adjutant Chess. Regular chess with extended castling, and extra corner squares. Makes new strategies possible (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Adjutant Chess. Introducing the Adjutant that can slide like a queen, but on the same square colour only (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Adjutant Chess (with Adjutants). The Adjutant, besides sliding on the diagnals, can slide on the orthogonals by ignoring the other colour (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Advance Chess. Pawns begin on third and sixth ranks. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Advanced Chess. Pawns move in a similar fashion to the pieces they start in front of. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Este.
- Advanced wizard chess. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Advanced Wizard Chess. Chess variant on 10 by 10 board with fantasy chess pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Paul E. Newton. Inventor: Paul E. Newton and Andrew P. Newton.
- Advancement Chess. kevintucker88. By Freederick .
- Advancer. Moves like a Queen, but captures by approach. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: David Howe.
Redirect Your Search