Starts with the letter 'Act'
- Action Man's Chess. A small (5x6) board and simple pieces ensures lots of easy-to-understand action. (5x6, Cells: 30) By Francois Tremblay.
- Active Chess. Two queens, 9x8. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: G. Kuzmichov.
- Active King Chess. Each turn, one must move one's king in addition to moving other pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Actualized Potential Chess. Pieces exist where they are but also all along their routes or points of attack. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Actuated Rotating Center Chess. Center rotates, you choose when and how. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: A. E. Farebrother and W. H. Rawlings.
|1 'Game' entry listed||2 'Java Program' entries listed|
|2 'Play by mail item' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5