Starts with the letter '6'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- 6 by 10 Pawnless Half variants. Pawnless variants rearranging non-Pawn ranks of variants with 10 ranks by 10 or more files onto just 6 files. (6x10, Cells: 60) By Charles Gilman.
- 6 Player Complex Allegiance Chess. Missing description By Kuyan Judith.
- 6 Ranks, remaining variants. Extrapolations from the Diana/Los Alamos/Haynie's Primary family of variants. (6x6) By Charles Gilman.
- 64 triangles. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- 65 Square Chess. FIDE chess but pretend there's another square smack dab in the middle. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- The 65th Square. Website of Ethan Hunt. Author: Ethan Hunt.
- 67876. Missing description By Alexandr Oleshko.
- 6hess. Each piece moves 6 times before disappearing. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8