Starts with the letter '4-'
- 4-by-1 Knot Chess. Four lines in a 4D space meet at a central cell. (Cells: 65) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- 4-handed Chaturanga with dice. Missing description Author: M Winther.
- 4-handed Shatranj. 4-handed Shatranj. Author: M Winther.
- 4-Player Pothole Chess. Bulldozers and cars and other vehicles are pieces in 4-player chess variant. (7x7, Cells: 39) and Seth Blanchard. and Seth Blanchard.
- 4-way chess by Taurus games. Commercial fourhanded chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Stephen R. Stockman.
Total items listed: 5