Starts with the letter '3d'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- 3D Arimaa . 3D Arimaa - Arimaa meets Raumschach. By Tim O'Lena.
- 3D Chess. A true 3D version of chess. By Dan Beyer.
- 3D Chess. Play 3D Chess in your browser with Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain.
- 3D Chess 4 Cubed. Three dimensional chess on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.). (4x4x4, Cells: 64)
- 3D Chess War. Play 4 chess games at once, first game won wins the whole war. By Kevin Pacey.
- 3D Chess Webpage, the. An improved version of Raumschach. (Link.). By Richard Goode.
- 3D Chess, a Different Way of Looking at It. A scheme for a geometric translation of 2d piece moves into 3d.
- 3D Great Shatranj. a simple approach to 3D chess. By Joe Joyce.
- 3D Great Shatranj. A simple approach to 3D chess. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Joe Joyce.
- 3d Magna Carta Chess. Adding Barons and Dukes to Magna Carta Chess to commemorate 8th centenary of Magna Carta. (5x8x2, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- 3d Minishogi. A variant originally devised for a contest that never materialised. (3x5x3, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- 3d offset chess. Chess variants, invented by Ralph Betza, on non-cubic three dimensional boards. By Ralph Betza.
- 3D Set Photographs. Missing description Author: Ben Good.
- 3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 3D Xiang Qi. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 3D-chess FAQ file. Information on the classic 5x5x5 three dimensional chess game. (5x5x5, Cells: 125)
- 3D-Schach. Chess on an 8 by 8 by 8 board.
- 3D8 Chess: The Official Ruleset. 3D Chess using 8 stacked standard sets.
- 3D8L Chess . TRUE 3D Chess on an 8 x 8 x 8 board.
Total items listed: 19