Starts with the letter '3D '
- 3D Chess. A true 3D version of chess. By Dan Beyer.
- 3D Chess War. Play 4 chess games at once, first game won wins the whole war. By Kevin Pacey.
- 3D Chess Webpage, the. An improved version of Raumschach. (Link.). By Richard Goode.
- 3D Chess, a Different Way of Looking at It. A scheme for a geometric translation of 2d piece moves into 3d.
- 3d Chessboards, Epic Games. Expensive chessboards with 3d surface. Author: David Howe.
- 3D Great Shatranj. a simple approach to 3D chess. By Joe Joyce.
- 3D Great Shatranj. A simple approach to 3D chess. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Joe Joyce.
- 3d Magna Carta Chess. Adding Barons and Dukes to Magna Carta Chess to commemorate 8th centenary of Magna Carta. (5x8x2, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- 3d Minishogi. A variant originally devised for a contest that never materialised. (3x5x3, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- 3d offset chess. Chess variants, invented by Ralph Betza, on non-cubic three dimensional boards. By Ralph Betza.
- 3D Set Photographs. Missing description Author: Ben Good.
- 3D Shogi. Three dimensional version of Japanese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- 3D Xiang Qi. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
Total items listed: 13