Starts with the letter '2'
- 2 Jewels. Larger version of Pink Panther Chess with second jewel and common Thieves. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- 2 Level Guru Mahachaturaji. Enlarging the Guru Mahachatuaji board to go with the enlarged army. (10x10x2, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- 2 Pronged Chess. Each player makes "simultaneous" moves with 2 different pieces. By John Whelan.
- 2 Queen Rocky Horror Lycanthropic Chess. Featuring pieces that automatically flip into wyrd and not so strange counterparts. (10x8, Cells: 68) By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- 2 Queen Rocky Horror Lycanthropic Chess. Featuring pieces with Dissociative Identity Disorder. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- 2003 Multivariant compiled ZRF . All designs (except Extinction) to be used in upcoming tournament. Author: Glenn Overby II and Various.
- 2006 World Chess Variants Championship on-line. World Chess Variants Championship. By Stephen R. Stockman.
- 2007-2008 Chess Variants Design Contest. Chess variant inventors gather round! We're doing it again! Exact nature of contest to be determined with YOUR help!! By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- 21st Century chess . An updating of Chess for the video game generation, on a 10x8 board with Barons and Jesters. Author: Peter Aronson.
- 21st Century Chess. An updating of Chess for the video game generation, on a 10x8 board with Barons and Jesters. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- 21st Century Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff.
- 2Choice Chess. You can tell opponent which pieces he can move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 2Hit Shogi. Shogi with 2 hits to destroy a piece, and drop pieces at start. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 2nd WWW Progressive Fischer Random Chess Championship. Missing description
- 2x2x16 Race Chess. Race Chess on a 2-level circular board with Crooked Bishops and Queens. (2x16x2, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
Total items listed: 15