Items Invented by Terry H. Jones
Bottom of page
- Ascending the Throne. When the king is lost, another piece becomes royal. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Terry H. Jones.
- Attending Pawns. Pieces have their personal pawn assistent. By Terry H. Jones.
- Berserker Pawns. Pawns may go berserk to protect their King and once per game in addition. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Terry H. Jones.
- Cowardly Crew. After a capture, adjacent pieces can change sides. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Terry H. Jones.
- Cruise Pawns. Pawns can shoot away like cruise missiles. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Terry H. Jones.
- Little Great Chess. Chess on an 8 by 8 board with lots of new pieces, and rules like prisoner exchanges, throne ascensions, reinforcements. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Terry H. Jones.
- Reversi Chess. Pieces closed in on a line can be converted to the other side. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Terry H. Jones.
- Subversion / Conversion. Pieces can be bribed to switch sides. By Terry H. Jones.
- Recruiter Chess. Capturer recruits on adjacent squares. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Terry H. Jones.
Top of page
|8 'Game' entries listed||1 'Java Program' entry listed|
|1 'War game' entry listed||4 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
|1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9