Items Invented by Peter E. Leyva
- Chess Is Wild. Pieces acquire special moves in the inner 16 squares. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter E. Leyva.
- Field Chess. On an 8x12 board with 8 extra pieces per side (Archers). (8x12, Cells: 96) By Peter E. Leyva.
- Highlander Chess. Instead of taking, pieces can be challenged with dice; winning piece absorbs powers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter E. Leyva and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
- Palace Revolution. Variant on 44 square board with Templar Knights and Squire Pawns. (7x8, Cells: 44) Author: Peter E. Leyva. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
- Palace Revolution. Play this 44 square variant with Templar Knights and Squire Pawns with Game Courier. Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Peter E. Leyva.
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||2 'Small board' entries listed|
|1 'Uses dice' entry listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5