Items Invented by Daniel Lee
Bottom of page
- Chak. A modern vision of what a Mayan chess would look like. By Daniel Lee.
- Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently. By Daniel Lee.
- Orda Mirror. Symmetric battle using the Horde armies from Orda Chess. By Daniel Lee.
- Shogun Chess. Pieces promote and can be dropped, similar to Shogi. By Daniel Lee.
- Synochess. Asymmetric west vs east variant where the western chess army plays against a Chinese and Korean-inspired army. By Daniel Lee.
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||2 'Each player has a different army' entries listed|
|1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed||1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5