Items Authored by Jim Aikin
Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Amoeba. Small variant with 38 movable squares. (7x7, Cells: 38) By Jim Aikin.
- Chesseract. Four dimensional chess variant. (4x4x16, Cells: 256) By Jim Aikin.
- Clairvoyant Chess. Players predict what opponent will do to gain advantages. By Jim Aikin.
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x4x3, Cells: 38) By Jim Aikin.
- Double Diamond. Irregular board with diagonal orientation. (9x9, Cells: 73) By Jim Aikin.
- Dragons, Archers, and Oxen. Chess variant on a 10 by 10 board. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Jim Aikin.
- Eight-Stone Chess. On an 8 by 9 board with eight neutral stones. (8x9, Cells: 72) By Jim Aikin.
- Five Up. An improved version of Raumschach. (5x5x5, Cells: 125) By Jim Aikin.
- Four Towers. Irregular board with special tower squares upon which pieces can combine with each other or detach from each other. (Cells: 85) By Jim Aikin.
- Hammer Chess. Minor pieces have increased movement possibilities. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jim Aikin.
- Stones and Relays. An extended version of Eight-Stone Chess. (8x9, Cells: 72) By Jim Aikin.
- Tandem-84. Variant on two boards of 7 by 6 rows with pieces moving between boards. (6x7x2, Cells: 84) By Jim Aikin.
- Magnetic Chess: 4 sample games. Missing description Author: Jim Aikin. Inventor: João Pedro Neto and Claude Chaunier.
- Aikin, Jim. Website of Jim Aikin. Author: Jim Aikin.
Top of page
Total items listed: 14