Items Authored by David Jagger
- Asteryx Chess. Hexagonal chess played on an asterisk-shaped board. (Cells: 43) By David Jagger.
- Cascudo. On 44-square hexagonal board with turns consisting of cascade of moves. (Cells: 44) By David Jagger.
- Chariots. Standard pieces start as pairs with shared capabilities, but can separate and recombine. (10x10, Cells: 100) By David Jagger.
- Chogo44. Game with pawns and kings with co-enclosure capture. (7x8, Cells: 44) By David Jagger.
- Diminuendo Chess. Hexagonal variant: captured pieces are dropped in the center and diminished, not removed. (7x8, Cells: 43) By David Jagger.
- Keltic Chess. Adapted orthochess on a 43-square, fidchell-inspired board. (9x7, Cells: 43) By David Jagger.
- PiRaTeKnIcS. Pirates on ships fight each other in 44-squares chess variant. (6x8, Cells: 44) By David Jagger.
- TRiPLiCiTY. Three player hexagonal chess variant. (11x11, Cells: 111) By David Jagger.
|8 'Game' entries listed||1 'Sample Game' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||7 'Small board' entries listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||5 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9