Items Authored by Alexandre Mu��iz
Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Beryl Chess. Variant on board of 39 triangles. (Cells: 39) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Chromopolis. `Almost' colorbound pieces on a cylindrical board of 40 squares. (7x6, Cells: 40) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Lichen Chess. Pieces are modular, and each piece may contain fragments belonging to both players. By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Not a chess variant. Rules of a chess variant on a board with 41 squares. (7x7, Cells: 41) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- The Royal Standard. Pieces can only move when near a standard-bearer piece on board with 38 squares. (7x6, Cells: 38) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- spIndecision Beryl. Two players fight with three armies on board formed by 39 triangles. (Cells: 39) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Muñiz, Alexandre . Alexandre Muñiz's Web Thing. Author: Alexandre Muñiz.
Top of page
|7 'Game' entries listed||1 'Website' entry listed|
|5 'Small board' entries listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8