Spanish Language Pages: What's New?
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 3 minutes ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 13 hours ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 3 DAYS ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 7 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 2097 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 3 minutes ago.
Last game review entered 6 DAYS ago.
Week ending May 31, 2008
Week ending May 24, 2008
Week ending Nov 11, 2006
- Ajedrez Hexagonal de Glinksi. Glinski's Hexagonal Chess page translated into Spanish. (Spanish Language) Author: Cesc Sasal. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
- Escacs Hexagonals de Glinksi. Glinski's Hexagonal Chess page translated into Catalonian. (Spanish Language) Author: Cesc Sasal. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Hanga Roa en Español. Missing description By Hernán Marcelo Domínguez Placencia and Juan Pablo Schweitzer Kirsinger.
Week ending May 31, 2003
Week ending Sep 01, 2001
- Las Reglas del ajedrez. Spanish translation of the rules of chess. (Spanish Language)
Week ending Mar 03, 2001
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Reglas del AJEDREZ ALEATORIO DE FISCHER. Missing description Author: Modest Solans. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
Week ending Apr 11, 1998
- Heraldic Chess Games with Cards and Dice.. Text of rule booklet of heraldic chess (in Spanish). (Spanish Language) By Modest Solans.
Top of page
|10 'Game' entries listed||1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Uses dice' entry listed|
|1 'Uses cards' entry listed||2 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 10
Next: between 0 and 0 days old