Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `BoardRows` = '24' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Diamond Chess 306. Missing description (22x24, Cells: 306) By David Cannon.
- Feudal. The Game of Siege and Conquest, 3M Company - 1967. Author: Dennis Matheson.
- Feudal. Chesslike game of wellknown game company. Author: David Howe.
- Monster Bluff Chess. On 10 boards put together, with putting stakes on squares. (32x24, Cells: 640) By Dale Holmes.
- New Football . A crossover of a strategy board game with football.
- String Chess. A one-dimensional variant with a fairy theme. (1x24, Cells: 24) By Aaron Hall.
- String Chess. A one-dimensional variant with a fairy theme. Author: Mathew M. Burke. Inventor: Aaron Hall.