- Hex Besiege. Two slightly modified McCooey sets placed b(l)ack to b(l)ack. (11x21, Cells: 187) By Charles Gilman.
- Ito Shogi. Missing description (1x21, Cells: 21) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
- Ito Shogi . Missing description Author: Malcolm Webb. Inventor: Jonathan H Rutherford.
- Tryzantine Chess. A three-handed form of Byzantine (circular) Chess. (4x21, Cells: 84) By Charles Gilman.
- Walkers and Jumers Board . For printing a portrait board. By Joe Joyce.
- Walkers and Jumers Board . For printing a landscape board. By Joe Joyce.
- Walkers and Jumpers. Walkers and Jumpers is a combination 2D - 4D chancellor chess variant that uses 9 pieces and 9 pawns per side. (9x21, Cells: 189) By Joe Joyce.
- Walkers and Jumpers. Joe Joyce's multidimensional game on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
Total items listed: 8