- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Multiplayer with a trigonal board. (29x18, Cells: 378) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Gess. A Chess variant played on a Go board where pieces are collections of go stones. (18x18, Cells: 324) Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Gess Applet . Missing description Author: Craig Kaplan. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Jikaida. A large variant, taken from A Sword for Kregen by Kenneth Bulmer. (12x18, Cells: 361) Author: Alan Burt Akers. Inventor: Kenneth Bulmer.
- Peter Chatterton's Gess Applet . Link to applet and program that play the game of Gess. Author: Peter Chatterton. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Quadd Shogi. Shogi with 4 squares for each one space in normal Shogi. (18x18, Cells: 324) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Tiling Rider Chess. This game was inspired by tiles seen in many bathrooms and sidewalks. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
Total items listed: 10