Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `BoardCells` = '85' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Australian Football Chess. Game based on Australian Rules Football and Chess. By Robert Winkel.
- Chess 911. 9x9 board plus corner squares, compounds, and special diagonals. (9x9, Cells: 85) By Persian Chess.
- Four Towers. Irregular board with special tower squares upon which pieces can combine with each other or detach from each other. (Cells: 85) By Jim Aikin.
- Persian Chess. Persian Chess. (9x9, Cells: 85) By Anooshiravan Ahmadi.
- Rex . Six Direction Chess. By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- REX Hexagonal Chess. Six Direction Chess. (Cells: 85) By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- Xadrez Rex. Brazilian hexagonal chess. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.