- 6 by 10 Pawnless Half variants. Pawnless variants rearranging non-Pawn ranks of variants with 10 ranks by 10 or more files onto just 6 files. (6x10, Cells: 60) By Charles Gilman.
- Football Chess - Photo's. Chinese game of Snakes and Ladders type, with little in common with either Chess or Football. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Half Nearlydouble Chess and offshoots. Chess enlarged and then shrunk again - or vice versa. (5x12, Cells: 60) By Charles Gilman.
- Slanted Escalator Chess . Chess on an asymmetric board with interesting connectivity. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Slanted Escalator Chess. Chess on an asymmetric board with interesting connectivity. (8x8, Cells: 60) By David Short.
Total items listed: 6