- Gnu. Simple game featuring the Gnu as promotee. (5x10, Cells: 50) By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Gnu . Simple game featuring the Gnu as promotee. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Hexes Compressed Chess . Link: This version of Hexagonal Chess has rotated cells so that the angles point up and down. By Mike Layfield.
- Hexes Compressed Chess. Hexes Chess on a squared off, reduced size board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mike Layfield.
- Honeycomb Minishogi. Hex-prism version of 3d Minishogi, with compulsory setup phase. (4x5x4, Cells: 50) By Charles Gilman.
- SerPent Chess 50. Pentagonal cells form hexagonal blocks in two ways. (Cells: 50) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 6