- Rotor-blades Chess . Played on a circular tessellation of 150 triangular cells. By David Cannon.
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess. Played on a circular tiling on triangular cells. A further development of my previous game, Rotorblades Chess. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features. By David Cannon.
- Triple Crown. A three-halves variant making use of the cross-centre step. (15x15, Cells: 150) By Charles Gilman.
|4 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|4 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||4 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|3 'Circular shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6