Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `YearInvented` = '1995' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 007 Chess. 007 Chess involves three move per turn, including one of your opponent's pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
- Bastardo Hallowe'en. Halloween-themed cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Chess 960. Randomized setup; also known as Fischer Random Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
- Corner Chess. Two or four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board with pieces starting in the corners. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Express Chess. Information on commercial chess variant with cards instead of board and pieces. () Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Bill Jemas.
- Fischer Random Chess. Play from a random setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Terumi Kaneyasu and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
- Fischer Random Chess . David A. Wheeler's page on Fischer Random Chess. Author: David A Wheeler. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
- Fischer Random Chess. Play Bobby Fischer's randomized Chess variant on Game Courier. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
- Magnetic Chess: 4 sample games. Missing description Author: Jim Aikin. Inventor: João Pedro Neto and Claude Chaunier.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
- Star Trek 3D Chess for Tournaments. A variation of Star Trek 3D Chess designed for tournament play. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jens Meder and Andrew Bartmess.