- Contramatic Chess. This king can walk right into check! The goal for this king is to get checkmated. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Contramatic Chess. You must not check the opposing king, or leave him in check. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Curiouser and Curiouser . A pamphlet describing several fanciful chess variants. By Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Gryphon Chess. Units are promoted on each move. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Mafeking Kriegspiel. Players choose their own setups, unknown to opponent, units adjacent by Knights (spies) are visable. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Hubert Philips.
- Racing Kings. From a special setup, be the first to have your king reach the last row. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Ultima. Game where each type of piece has a different capturing ability. (Recognized!) Author: Antoine Fourrière and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Robert Abbott.
- Ultima. Robert Abbott's Ultima page. By Robert Abbott.
- Unirexal Chess. Only white has a king. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Publication' entry listed|
|3 'Java Program' entries listed||2 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
|1 'War game' entry listed||2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
|1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9