- Angel Chess. D'Autremont's very aggressive variant featuring Amazons that cannot be exchanged (with zrf). Author: M Winther. Inventor: L. P. D'Autremont.
- Kogbetliantz Game. One of the earliest 3D Chess games for the 8x8x8 playing field. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Dr. Ervand George Kogbetliantz.
- Kogbetliantz game. Chess on an 8 by 8 by 8 board. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Bruce Grant. Inventor: Dr. Ervand George Kogbetliantz.
- Welbeck Kriegspiel. Players choose their own setups, unknown to opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Hubert Philips.
- Welbeck Kriegspiel. Players choose their own setups, unknown to opponent. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Hubert Philips.
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||2 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'War game' entry listed|
|2 'Hidden information' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5